Wednesday 2 November 2011

Woden Valley Festival + Outpost Project

How are you spending your Saturday? I'll tell you how i'll be spending it. I'll be picking up my cans and painting for the first time in a long time at Woden Valley Festival in Woden, Canberra, alongside the guys from Midian Underground, as they host (and sponsor) the Youth Graffiti Jam 2011 for the festival. It's going to be a great day, with 10 registered participants as well as some of the other amazing local Canberra talent demonstrating their skills. Come along and check it out.




For those of you, however, who will be stuck resoundingly in Sydney this weekend, be sure to check out Outpost Project on Cockatoo Island, which opens this Friday. You'll see my stuff in there as part of Project Ugly, as well as Paste Modernism 3, which i visited last weekend and stuck a bunch of my stuff up in. How much remains uncovered by the art of 260+ artists remains to be seen, but it will be an amazing event, which I will also be doing some live art at, with more details to shortly follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment