Thursday 19 May 2011

Pasting: 2010 - 2011

Give me a crusty broom, a bucket full of hot steaming glue and a handful of paste-ups, and my night is set. Mix in a some good friends, a beer or two, and a trolley to help carry all this crap because I sure as hell don't want to lug it around, and i'm off my tits on happiness.

Over the the past couple of years many night has ended with me returning home with an empty bucket, my hands and arms crusted with glue, and my clothes the same. Here's some select photos of the results of such nights as these, ranging from February 2010 to January 2011





 























































































All of these photos were originally posted on my flickr, but it feels good to have them all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment